● We lead with our weakness and give of ourselves.
● We avoid politics, religious dogma, and other issues that can lead to dissension or distraction.
● We also avoid explicit sexual descriptions and sexually abusive language.
● If someone is getting too explicit, we may quietly raise a hand (on video) or say so (on audio only).
● We are advised not to mention any illegal activity which has not been legally resolved.
● We don’t cross talk (give advice or respond directly to another member’s share, especially by using their name).
● Our emphasis is on honesty, recovery, and healing–how to apply the Twelve Steps and Traditions in our daily lives.
(adapted from pp 189 & 193 of SA White Book)